As we continue to streamline our administration, we have come up with various procedures to make it easy for you fulfill your tithes and offerings which support the ongoing work of the Lord through Westlynn.
We thank the Lord for your faithful giving in 2022 and trust you will continue in 2023 and beyond.
- Direct Debit (recommended method)
a. Automatic tithing of a fixed amount on 1st of each month.
b. Members who contribute a fixed amount regularly should take advantage of this method as once set up, it is almost fully automated for you and helps us reduce administration. Click here to download the form.
- INTERAC e-transfer
a. This is for any amount (especially large one-time donations), since there are no fees
b. Can give directly from your bank account
c. Please send your tithe/offering to Westlynn at email@example.com (password not needed, auto-deposited into our account)
- Kindly send an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name and address so that we can issue your tax receipt by Feb of the following year.
- It would also help us that your name matches exactly that used for e-transfer. Thank you.
- Online giving
a. This is useful if you want to give occasional gifts using a credit card.
b. Note that although you will receive a tax receipt for 100% of the amount you give, Westlynn will be receive the amount less fees (currently 2.8%).
d. You will get your tax receipt directly from Charitable Impact in 2023 and not from us. Please note that we do not have any control over the deadlines that they specify for tax receipting for the tax year.
- Mail a cheque
a. We will provide this as an additional service for this particular time.
b. Please mail it to the church address (1341 East 27th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7J 1S6) and email email@example.com for Janet to look out for your mail.
- Put your Tithe in the donation box in the church foyer on Sunday
- Please use the offering envelope and kindly fill it out completely with your information for tax receipting purposes.
- For those who need to be reimbursed for expenses made on the behalf of the church, please fill in the expense form (please note that approval from the ministry leader/coordinator will be required). Electronic signatures and scanned receipts are acceptable at this time (or print, sign, scan and email) but original receipts (showing GST/PST) should be sent in to the church office later.
In His love and service,
(on behalf of the Finance Team)